The country’s best meeting and event agencies and suppliers will be awarded at Scandinavia’s largest meetings and events exhibition, “Møde & Eventmessen”, which will be held at Forum, Copenhagen, on March 4 and 5.
The company Kursuslex is behind the Meeting & Event Award and the Meeting & Event exhibition.
“Kursuslex is proud to present and highlight the best agencies and suppliers in the meeting and event business. This contributes to show that meetings and events are among the world’s strongest media”
Says Christian Guldager, managing director of Kursuslex.
The nominees are:
- Meeting and Event Venue of the Year – Best Service: Strand- & Badehotel Marienlyst, Comwell Borupgaard, IDA Mødecenter, Kurhotel Skodsborg and Schæffergården
- Meeting and Event Venue of the Year – Best Culinary Experience: Comwell Borupgaard, Dragsholm Slot, Helenekilde Badehotel, Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center and Nimb
- Meeting and Event Venue of the Year – Best Meeting Rooms: Comwell Borupgaard, IDA Mødecenter, Rungstedgaard, Kurhotel Skodsborg and Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center
- Meeting and Event Venue of the Year – Best Concept: Comwell, Grilleriet, Hotel Legoland, Nimb Working Dinner and Tivoli Hotel & Congress Center
- Speaker Bureau of the Year: Art People, Arte, Athenas, OneDecision and Plan4U
- Team Building Organiser of the Year: Coast Zone, Fieldmore, Implement Consulting Group, Lego Hotel’s LEGO Serious Play and Snaphanerne
- Event Agency of the Year: BDP A/S, Nordic Event, Crone & Co, Monkfish and Eventually
- Caterer of the Year: Bojesen A/S, Kai Thor Catering, Madkastellet, Meyers and Madsynergi
The television presenter Mads Steffensen will host the award ceremony and hand over the desired awards.
The winners will be chosen by a jury consisting of experienced meeting and event planners: Anne Dalgaard, Dansk Industri; Helle Steffensen, Nykredit; Jette Lauritsen, Danske Regioner; Leise Rasmussen, Coloplast A/S; Lene Kjær, Carlsberg Danmark; Merethe Svahn Hansen, Falck Safety Services; Robert Mathiasen, Novo Nordisk; Anette Bohnfeldt, Deloitte and Vibe Sannig, Danske Bank have nominated five candidates in each category (random order).
For further information:
Kursuslex: +45 70 22 11 73
Managing Director: Christian Guldager
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.kursuslex.dk
Learn more about how BDP works with meetings and events here.