Are you BDP’s next super intern?
BDP – Your Best Destination Partner is one of the leading DMC’s in Denmark.
We are highly specialized in professional handling and consulting of custom-made incentive programs, corporate meetings, product launches, creative events, conferences & congress services and cruise handling (both calls and turn arounds).
We have many years of experience with trainees, giving them an insight into the incoming industry and we look forward to receiving your application!
We offer internships for min 3 months primarily from April through October and in the cruise and Road Scholar department.
- Open and curious
- Proactive & reliable
- Interested in learning many different skills in the incoming industry
- Interested in history and culture, and love to make guests feel at home
You will be working with:
- Involvement in all aspects of preparing for a cruise call or turnaround: booking of busses and guides, communication with the Tour Manager on board the ships, venues, etc.
- Preparation of operation-plans, vouchers, flight manifests etc.
- Coordination of guests going on tours at the pier
- Your own areas of responsibility, such as the shuttle-bus operation, the execution of a cruise call, invoicing etc.
- A mix of days at the office and days at the cruise pier
- Involvement in all the stages of event planning (preparation/execution/invoicing)
- Contact suppliers (booking requests/ gathering latest marketing material)
- Updating descriptions and other internal documents
- Assist with offers
- Practical tasks in connection with the preparation of events
- On site assistance during the events
- Prepare content for our Social Media posts in Event
- Responsible for booking of hotels, restaurants, museums, lecturers, etc.
- Following the group on and off throughout their stay, interacting with the guests
- Helping the guide and the group leader with various tasks
Please send your resume/application to CEO Hanne Nehmar at email@example.com (write “Application for internship [name of the department you are applying for]” in the subject field).
For more information about BDP, please visit our website www.bdp.dk
For any further information, please call us on
Tel: 33 45 45 10
(mon – fri 9.00 – 16.00)